Greatest Day ever!!
Oct 30, 2005 at 8:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 59

armaniwearr

100+ Head-Fier
let me preface this by sayin that i work with my ex-girlfriend in a university library, she dumped me because she told me she wasn't up for a relationship yet.

on friday i was sitting behind the counter (wearing my E2C's) when a gorgeous female asked me if they were shures, and them proceeded to pull the sure "puck" out of her bag and some SR-80's, i was in love right away (and told her to a suprised laught) and asked her to a halloween/costume party me and a couple of my friends were throwing that night. We went to the part and my ex-girlfriend seeing i was there with a better looking chick was all over me on the dance floor.

I wasn't looking for sheer revenge, but damn, it felt great!!!!

Oct 30, 2005 at 8:48 PM Post #3 of 59
Wow, all that for some Shures. I'm going to take my RS-1 to the library and see what I can bag!
rs1smile.gif

Oct 30, 2005 at 8:49 PM Post #4 of 59
lol I wish that would happen to me. Hell I'd prolly ask her to marry me
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2005 at 8:57 PM Post #6 of 59
so you guys are going out?
cool.gif

Oct 30, 2005 at 9:18 PM Post #8 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by armaniwearr
She spent the night at my house the past 2 days. the answer would prolly be yea.

LOL, you're pretty fast, aren't you? *g*

A good looking female with Grados - are you sure you aren't hallucinating?

Marcus

Oct 30, 2005 at 11:24 PM Post #14 of 59
not to highjack the thread, but I want to share a headfi love story. Through a mutual friend, I was the ride for a woman to a thrice/underoath concert in TO. We spent over 2 hours in the car talking about music, school, life and everything else (we share the same musical tastes! this is a first for me). As we're coming back into town, we were talking about computer equipment, and how she uses her laptop as an mp3 player. Of course this brought on a dap discussion, and then she said the sweetest phrase, "I'd really like to save up and get a really good pair of headphones" my heart skipped a beat, maybe two. Is she the one? We're one step closer, thats for sure
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back