Great service from BOSE, a big thumbs up
Sep 25, 2007 at 1:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Timber Man

New Head-Fier
I have a 3 year old set of Concept 2 noise cancellation headphones.

They had seen some very rough treatment. Both side pieces on the headset were broken. There was duct tape holding everything together.

I called BOSE for parts to put them back into presentable shape. The Bose representative asked for my name, checked his records and said just send them back and they would be replaced.

I said you do not understand I abused these phones. It is not your fault, I will happily pay for the parts (plastic and screws). He insisted and gave me a return number. Yesterday I got a completely new headphone with all the support equipment.

Again, I am impressed with BOSE abd how they went way beyond for customer satisfaction.

Regards,

Timber Man

Sep 25, 2007 at 2:41 PM Post #4 of 8
That's definitely incredible. Maybe if they lowered their prices by 50% I would... probably still not buy them, but they would get bashed less
tongue.gif

Sep 25, 2007 at 3:22 PM Post #5 of 8
And yet another reason people continue to buy Bose. I say they drop that and start using materials that resemble the cost of their products. Just think what Bose could be if they stepped into the 21st century.

Sep 25, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #8 of 8
You sir just got your moneys worth out of those headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back