Great Rock Albums!
Dec 5, 2014 at 6:12 PM Post #106 of 114
I definitely agree on the Wall, and dsom. Moving Pictures is also awesome. I am just coming to this thread and have not read all posts, so if someone already mentioned these I apologize. 
Rush - 2112 I love this album, the weakest song to me is A Passage to Bangkok. And it still is a great song. 
Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mystery and Imagination. I listen to this baby straight through often. Awesome with headphones.
The Who - Quadrophenia

Dec 5, 2014 at 9:14 PM Post #107 of 114
  I definitely agree on the Wall, and dsom. Moving Pictures is also awesome. I am just coming to this thread and have not read all posts, so if someone already mentioned these I apologize. 
Rush - 2112 I love this album, the weakest song to me is A Passage to Bangkok. And it still is a great song. 
Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mystery and Imagination. I listen to this baby straight through often. Awesome with headphones.
The Who - Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia is a new one on this thread methinks. Very nice recommendation!

Dec 6, 2014 at 7:02 AM Post #108 of 114
albert king is just awesome....love born under a bad sign and i recently just bought I'll play the blues for you.....great stuff!

If you're into Albert King and electric blues it's worth checking out the album he and Stevie Ray Vaughan did together...

Dec 6, 2014 at 7:43 AM Post #109 of 114

albert king is just awesome....love born under a bad sign and i recently just bought I'll play the blues for you.....great stuff!

If you're into Albert King and electric blues it's worth checking out the album he and Stevie Ray Vaughan did together...

You know where i could pick that up in flac....the place that I buy my music from just has it in low bitrate mp3.....the HD800 does not like those to well   
smile.gif

Dec 7, 2014 at 12:26 AM Post #110 of 114
You know where i could pick that up in flac....the place that I buy my music from just has it in low bitrate mp3.....the HD800 does not like those to well   :smile:

Lol. No I don't. I just picked up the CD and ripped it to lossless using dBPoweramp software. I source a lot of my music from CD via local library system.

:wink:

Dec 13, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #111 of 114
Are you gonna go my way - Lenny Kravitz

Pearl - Janis Joplin
OK Computer - Radiohead

Frances the Mute - Mars Volta

Machine Head - Deep Purple

Bad Company - Bad Company
801 LIVE - 801
'For your pleasure' - Roxy Music
Ten - Pearl Jam

Dec 13, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #112 of 114
Berlin - Lou Reed
Transformer - Lou Reed
Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
Heroes - David Bowie
Trespass - Genesis
Nursery Crime - Genesis
Foxtrot - Genesis
Selling England by the Pound- Genesis
The lamb lies down on broadway - Genesis
Bat out of Hell - Meatloaf

Dec 19, 2014 at 9:30 PM Post #113 of 114
UFO - "Lights Out"

Blue Oyster Cult - "On Your Feet or On Your Knees"

Ted Nugent - "Intensities in 10 Cities"

Triumph - "Allied Forces"

Scorpions - "In Trance", "Love Drive"

Barry Manilow - "Greatest Hits"   LOL.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back