Great Pic: The Zen of Headphone Shopping
Oct 14, 2002 at 1:34 AM Post #16 of 23
I was just giving you a hard time over your mispelling. Just a little joke. People that know me, know that I do that occasionally. If somebody says something that doesn't make much sense, then I take it a little further and we can all laugh at it.

I know that it may not have been funny to you because you struggle with the language and you want to do a good job. If I would have known that it would have upset you, I wouldn't have done it. I thought that it may have been good for a little laugh.

The reason I asked for a translation is because I don't speak Portuguese. I wanted to know what you said.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Um abraço do

Oct 14, 2002 at 2:12 AM Post #17 of 23
Ari, if you lived in Salina, you'd be correcting people's spelling, too.
wink.gif

As long as you're not a K-State fan, I won't hold it against you, though, dohminator.

kerely

Oct 14, 2002 at 4:08 AM Post #18 of 23
It just so happens that I'm not only a K-State fan, I'm also a student.
wink.gif

So who are you a fan of?

Oct 14, 2002 at 12:51 PM Post #19 of 23
Hey dohminator !!

I got your point and thank you very much.

Next time in Kansas I'll visit Salina! And we gonna make some jokes together.

kerely, "loud and clear"...
wink.gif

Best from

Ari

Oct 14, 2002 at 2:04 PM Post #20 of 23
Ah, not good. I'm a Jayhawks fan, of course. I lived in Kansas two different times for the majority of my life -- I now live in KC, on the Missouri side, and go to school in Washington, DC.

I'm trying to ignore the football season -- can't wait until college b-ball starts up. KU's going to rip **** up this year. And we have our own All-American here at G'town, though we're going to blow this year.

kerely

Oct 14, 2002 at 5:08 PM Post #22 of 23
I know why you are trying to ignore football season. it sucks when you get beat by BAYLOR!!!!

and that 50+ point whooping that is coming your way isn't going to be too much fun for you either. Good thing you have basketball season though.

Even though KSU basketball may not be that good, I at least get out and enjoy it.

Oct 14, 2002 at 7:19 PM Post #23 of 23
Hey now, I said I was trying to ignore it. Our football team here at G'town is pathetic too. Good thing I became a bandwagon Michigan fan about ten years ago. They're having a pretty solid season.

legoman, where in Kansas do you live?

kerely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back