Great new USED gear available at TTVJAudio!
Apr 22, 2014 at 3:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

We have added some great used pieces on our website that are now available. There are only 1 of each so if you want it jump on it before someone else does!

The EAR HP4 headphone amplifier. List is $5650 and we have one that has been used for less than 60 days and is in excellent (like new) condition for $4350.

We also have a lightly used pair of Sennheiser HD800 (less than 100 hours) available for $1150.

We also have an Audeze LCD-2 Rosewood for sale for $900. This one was used for RMAF and has been in the box ever since. It has about 100 hours on it.

We have an excellent DAC - the Luxman DA-06 now available for $4200. This has less than 30 days use and is in like new condition. And it sounds great. We really like this DAC and highly recommend it!

The Bel Canto C7r does it all.  This is a very versatile amp/preamp/ 24/192 DAC/MM phono stage/analog FM tuner and inputs for the rest of your gear connects your system in one box and gives you a high end listening experience. Drive your speakers with 60 watts into 8 ohms. And it sounds great - way better than you would expect for the money.

And we still have the excellent Luxman M800 power amplifier on sale for $15000 - it lists for $19000. It has very few hours on it and is in like new condition.

There is much more so check out our used/sale category for some great products at a reduced price.

Todd

Apr 23, 2014 at 8:28 AM Post #2 of 6
Hi Todd,

I've seen the HE-400's listed for a while. Was wondering if you could comment on the quality of the used product and if possible attach pictures? Very interested in adding one to my growing collection

Thanks!

Larry

Apr 23, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #3 of 6
Hi,

The HE400 is like new. I used it for pictures and one time to demo them to a customer in my shop. They have less than 5 hours on them and more like 1 hour of use. I have them boxed up and will not be able to take another picture of them but I will guarantee that they are in like new condition.

Todd

Apr 23, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #4 of 6
  Hi,

The HE400 is like new. I used it for pictures and one time to demo them to a customer in my shop. They have less than 5 hours on them and more like 1 hour of use. I have them boxed up and will not be able to take another picture of them but I will guarantee that they are in like new condition.

Todd

I'll vouch for Todd on this one, I bought a used HE-400 from him and upon receiving them and going over every millimeter of them I could not tell they were used.  Plus they arrived almost as fast as I ordered them (I do however live in a border state to MT).

Apr 23, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #5 of 6
Excellent. Thank you for your response. I've submitted my order. 
beyersmile.png
 Very excited. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back