Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
pulp_fiction_koons.jpg

I'll withhold the quote.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

It would be 'rather' long.

Jul 18, 2008 at 10:09 PM Post #17 of 20
hal2001cs9.jpg

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL do you read me, HAL?

HAL: Affirmative, Dave, I read you.

Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

HAL: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

Dave Bowman: What's the problem?

HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?

HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL?

HAL: I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Dave Bowman: Where the hell'd you get that idea, HAL?

HAL: Dave, although you took thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

Jul 18, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
pulp_fiction_koons.jpg

I'll withhold the quote.
biggrin.gif

The picture says it all
biggrin.gif

Jul 18, 2008 at 11:00 PM Post #19 of 20
"We spend our whole life trying to stop death. Eating, inventing, loving, praying, fighting, killing. But what do we really know about death? Just that nobody comes back. Then there comes a point - a moment - in life when your mind outlives its desires, its obsessions, when your habits survive your dreams, and when your losses... Maybe death is a gift."

I don't have a picture but, xP.

Jul 18, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant and vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

No images :/ But I think the quote is worth it anyway so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back