Great e book on Amplifier Design
Jun 21, 2004 at 2:30 PM Post #4 of 13
Cool Glad you folks found it helpfull. All The Info you need to design an op amp stage by stage including the support circuitry like Current and Voltage references, Compensation
eek.gif
in addition to most of the small often overlooked details. The presentation is in a logical foward progression from input to output who was that that sed that The output stage is designed first
confused.gif

Jun 21, 2004 at 6:09 PM Post #5 of 13
Great read! Thanks ppl!

/U.

PS: Morsel, don't be surprised that it's in English. That's pretty much the norm in most European contries if you want anything published and fairly common for final projects and Msc/phd theses (at least in the universities/business schools/colleges I'm familiar with)
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 12, 2004 at 2:51 PM Post #7 of 13
Ooh, nice, thanks. Now I'm inspired to try making a discrete headamp.

Sep 23, 2004 at 6:23 PM Post #10 of 13
And I'm a newbie to the nth degree, I wanted ask:

Anyone know of any books that I could get to give me a solid enough basis in electronics so that I can try some of the mods and projects that I see around here? Something that does a great job of simplifying the concepts would be great. Thank you.

Sep 28, 2004 at 10:05 PM Post #11 of 13
I don't recall seeing this posted here before. I saw it over in the Propellerhead section of Audio Asylum. This site has chapter updates to the Standard Handbook of Audio and Radio Engineering. About halfway down the page the audio stuff starts. There is some outstanding material in PDF format on this page. Some of it is very technical, e.g., calculus oriented, but even without an engineering or math background, there is some very fine fundamental (and advanced) theory available here.

-Drew

Oct 4, 2004 at 6:18 AM Post #13 of 13
nice find,one that belongs in the links database in the tech section (as soon as i get to it then the sticky can come off )

**EDIT***

taking the sticky off,the link is now in the links section

Users who are viewing this thread

Back