great deals at this site
Dec 28, 2001 at 6:37 PM Post #3 of 26
Another thing to consider (it may or may not be true but I've seen other companies do it) is that the price will be cheap, but the shipping will be outrageous and you'll really end up even with a decent offer from a company that is well known.

Dec 28, 2001 at 6:42 PM Post #4 of 26
Looks like shipping is just over 7 bucks. Pretty nice deals; makes those 225-325s look tempting.

Dec 28, 2001 at 6:45 PM Post #5 of 26
If i didnt own a pair of grado's (or two) i would definitely look into that site, prices are hella cheap!

George
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 28, 2001 at 7:09 PM Post #6 of 26
Yet another thing to consider is that they may not be authorized dealers of Grado stuff, in which case Grado will not give you warranty service. There was a thread a while back of someone who purchased some Grados and there was a problem, and Grado refused warranty service because of said reason. This company may very well be an authorized dealer...I'm just trying to make sure that nobody spends their hard-earned money and gets stuck holding a bad
pair of phones. I really have nothing against this company, honest....
wink.gif

Dec 28, 2001 at 7:50 PM Post #9 of 26
Woah. Looks like I might be getting a pair of SR-60s from them then. I will still have to research em more though, those prices just seem eerily cheap.

Dec 28, 2001 at 8:05 PM Post #10 of 26
I agree with Xevion, best to research it, maybe call Grado and double check with them, guess they can shed some light as to why this online dealer has them so cheap. The RS1's are looking mighty tempting
very_evil_smiley.gif

George

Dec 28, 2001 at 8:09 PM Post #11 of 26
Cross your fingers and hope that Grado finally allows dealers to sell them at prices that finally compete. All the German headphones have dropped eventually to nearly half-price...here's to hoping Grado follows suit.

Grado prices have always been known to never waver much whatsoever *cough* price fix *cough*, which is why it is just suspicious considering the huge price cuts.

In any case I also think the PSB Image 2B speakers they are selling seem like a nice deal.

Dec 28, 2001 at 9:29 PM Post #12 of 26
Dang, they just raised ALL their prices on Grados. I went back to place an order and everything was significantly more expensive. I called their customer service line and they said that the sale is now over
frown.gif

Dec 28, 2001 at 9:32 PM Post #14 of 26
Buahahah "sale is over"....or were they were notified by Grado mob that they aren't allowed to sell them so competitively.

Is there anyone who took advantage of the prices? And do we know if this was just a fluke X-mas sale, or how long they've had those ultra-low prices. It just seems quirky that they change it like an hour after the publiclity does it not.

Dec 28, 2001 at 10:00 PM Post #15 of 26
C!@#$^&*$%#

I can't believe it, lol. I think someone screwed up on their end, there's just no way one online store can afford to sell them that cheap, unless they bought them in huge lots. DAMN, i was seriously considering a after xmas present, lol.

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back