Great deal on Omega2
Apr 15, 2006 at 4:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Ken B

Head-Fier
In case anyone has not seen this, and this applies to US only, Elusive Disc is selling brand new Omega 2's with full 2 year US warranty for 1849.00. This is for a limited time only as the regular pice is 2200.00. I am very tempted to buy a pair, but I am wondering if Stax is getting ready to replace these with the Omega 3 or something else. Also the 404's are selling for 529.00. At these prices, why bother purchasing grey market, at least for the headphones. the amp prices though reduced, are still priced on the high side.

Apr 15, 2006 at 4:52 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken B
At these prices, why bother purchasing grey market, at least for the headphones. the amp prices though reduced, are still priced on the high side.

Well, buying directly from Japan isn't exactly purchasing in a "grey market". The warranty, though not US, is still honored in Japan. You can get the O2 for around 1.3k to 1.5k in Japan. Indeed, there is a sense of convenience to a U.S. purchase.

Apr 15, 2006 at 5:36 AM Post #3 of 3
I think PriceJapan has one of the lowest prices at $1500 US with DHL shipping, the last time I checked (not long ago).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back