great deal on ATH AD700s
Mar 30, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #5 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by ateupwithgolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
These are from Amazon and they are a good deal, they were 100.15 on 2/12/09.

the linked deal is from electronics expo (who sells through amazon). IIRC, that is the seller that people had problems with a couple of weeks ago.

Mar 30, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #6 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bicen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A700s better or worse?

hard to compare closed v. open. They're very different. Most would say they're worse unless you need isolation, but YMMV.

Mar 30, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #7 of 29
Quote:

A700s better or worse?

AD700's are supposed to be better in terms of soundstage and overall sound quality, but I kept the A700's due to it
- having more bass
- isolation which is useful in dorms
- too lazy to send it back, also I don't consider the company reliable enough to actually exchange the correct one for me.

Mar 30, 2009 at 11:02 PM Post #12 of 29
I tried to do that and got no such conformation. they said they had them in stock and that was it. Has anyone got the ad700's from these guys? Bicen please let us (me) know if you get the a700's so I can open them with the ups guy still there.

Mar 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM Post #13 of 29
Quote:

i have A900s at the moment, i was hoping to try the open air set, thats why i jumped on the deal.

If you look on the 'more buying choices' on the right, its available for $85.58 with the seller being amazon.com itself and Free shipping. Isn't that a more reliable deal ?

Mar 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM Post #14 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by sarathcpt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you look on the 'more buying choices' on the right, its available for $85.58 with the seller being amazon.com itself and Free shipping. Isn't that a more reliable deal ?

That's what I'd get if I were buying one. Directly from Amazon >> 3rd party.

Mar 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM Post #15 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by lucky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's what I'd get if I were buying one. Directly from Amazon >> 3rd party.

yeah, if the difference is under 10% of the total price, Amazon is worth not dealing with a 3rd party seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back