Graham Slee Voyager vs Graham Slee Solo
Jan 18, 2009 at 1:20 AM Post #2 of 10
Which version of the Solo? The 2007, the Green Solo, or the new Solo SRG. Also will it come w/ the PSU1 or the switching psu (Green Solo or the Solo SRG). Actually I ask just to find out since IMO the Green Solo is better than the Voyager, will know on the Solo SRG when it arrives (shortly I hope).

IMO there is no looking for, the Solo has better extension, tighter and deeper bass w/ a clarity/detail that the voyager does not possess.

As far as the Woo 2 no idea since I have not listened to it.

Jan 18, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #5 of 10
There are a few internal differences between the Green Solo and the new Solo SRG. The newer model is supposed to sound way better than the Green Solo. Since the unit you are thinking of gettin is only 3 months old ask the seller which model he has. BTW the PSU1 helps to improve the bass impact, clarity/detail, and overall presentation of the Solo or for that matter of the Novo amps.

The Solo SRG is on the way and I will be posting soon how it performs including how it compares w/ other amps. Good luck.

Jan 18, 2009 at 8:14 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by jga01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woah mrarroyo, I just checked out your inventory.

May I ask how you rate the Solo against the other amps you have owned?

i seen his inventry too. i reckon he must have won the lottery!
beyersmile.png

Aug 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #10 of 10
I concur that the newer SRG does indeed sound better than the original 2007 Solo, though we were surprised that Slee managed to improve on what was already a reference design at the price. Novo also offers a good bridge from the Voyager for those who can't afford a Solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back