Grado warranty service question
Mar 14, 2009 at 10:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

rei_yano

100+ Head-Fier
I sent out my sr60s via ups and they received em around the 26th of last month. I have yet to hear even a peep out of them. no emails, phone calls, or letter to date. I understand it can be a long process so I am just wondering what other people have experienced with Grado Labs warranty service. how long did it take for a response from them once they received it? what should I do next?

Mar 15, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #3 of 6
Definitely... just give them a call. They'll quickly answer your question re: the status. They're a pretty "low-key" operation - they don't "over-communicate." You'll have to initiate all the communication.

Mar 17, 2009 at 4:21 AM Post #4 of 6
just got em back! they never responded or anything really. I was going to call em today. but then they showed up at my door before I called em lol. they sound great and look like they were cleaned really well (maybe parts were replaced?). all in all they feel almost brand new. very happy right now.

Mar 18, 2009 at 10:39 AM Post #6 of 6
no lol I do not think i got sr60is back. one of the drivers was cutting in and out which was probably just a busted wire. also the other driver (I think the right one) would have trouble producing bassy sounds. would sound staticy with low frequencies I guess. they sent em back with everything fixed right up though! wonderful service. they didnt charge me a dime even though I am out of warranty. I love Grado!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back