Grado SR60/80 suitable for R900?
Jul 30, 2002 at 8:26 AM Post #16 of 19
Jeez. you have to consider crime in your headphone choice?!?!

Jul 30, 2002 at 1:41 PM Post #17 of 19
Well, I don't think headphone crime is a big problem here.
biggrin.gif

I also think he wants closed 'phones so as not to disturb others, say on a bus or something. I know it pisses me right off when someone has their E805s cranked to max on a bus.

How big are the 212s? Are they too big to use crusing around the school grounds, and in the city?

I think I might suggest the Aiwas to him again, just to make sure.

Jul 30, 2002 at 7:03 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by Magicthyse
Jeez. you have to consider crime in your headphone choice?!?!

biggrin.gif
LOL -- I just mean than in a lot of places, having closed headphones that prevent you from hearing outside sound is like having a sign on your back that says "Rob me! I won't even hear you coming"
wink.gif

Jul 30, 2002 at 7:25 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by MacDEF

much rather have an open headphone. They're much more comfortable, but more importantly they're much safer (both from vehicles and crime).

Ah. What I have is either my D-CJ01 or MD-MT821 remote dangling at hip level. This way I can activate the pause (imagine a gunfighter stance) whereever I need - crossing roads, etc.

Of course, if someone does pull my V700's off my head and start to run away with them, I can simply throw my D-CJ01 at them, frisbee-like, and cause some serious damage - And I'll know that it definitely wasn't a head-fi member...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back