Grado SR325 Problem
May 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

pentagram15

New Head-Fier
I have Grado SR325. Today while I was listening music, suddenly sound gone. Firstly, I consider this as a my soundcard or player problem but after I connected another headphone to my PC and it sounds OK.

Now, I try to understand the problem of my Grado, it is not possible to related with cable, because it was stay on my table while sound gone. Do you have any suggestions?

May 16, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #2 of 8
Try using your Grado headphones again and when the problem occurs just unplug and plug back in the Grado headphone.  It sounds like it could be the jack and how it is connecting to your PC.  Are you using the 1/4 to 1/8 inch adapter?

May 16, 2012 at 5:42 PM Post #5 of 8
Thank you for your suggestion but I tried my discman, mp3 player and PC. I don't have another source and all of them are same, there is no sound from Grado, my other headphone is OK.

May 17, 2012 at 3:27 AM Post #6 of 8
Now, Grado Support return me an answer about situation and they said:
Quote:
appears that your SR325is needs service, 

it surprising that both channels went dead

What can I do now, I bought my Grado in 2005 and most probably I can't use warranty for this situation. Do you have any suggestion at that point?

May 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
Now, Grado Support return me an answer about situation and they said:

What can I do now, I bought my Grado in 2005 and most probably I can't use warranty for this situation. Do you have any suggestion at that point?

It sounds like you'll have to send your headphones to Grado for repair. From here, I suggest talking to Grado directly to see how much it will cost to fix them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back