GRADO SR-60
Oct 19, 2005 at 10:20 PM Post #17 of 27
I've never looked back after my purchase. They're just awesome for their price. In fact, I'm listening to them right now. Ahhh Grado pleasure
icon10.gif

Oct 26, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #19 of 27
Nice to see more israeli dudes around here ,
most of the people here just stick with the generic speakrs they got when they bought their pc .
around here when you tell someone that you bought a 100$ Headphone they will look at you at the same expression they will look at a man who came from the moon.
thats mainly because there aren't many who have a decent Speakrs Or Can ,
when my friends Are at my house i always let them check my Grado Sr80 and some of them are very close to purchasing Them ( There are several stores who sell them at a good price) , Spreading The Grado Love
600smile.gif

Oct 26, 2005 at 6:13 PM Post #20 of 27
^^

my dad started lecturing me about my purchase! "86$ on a headphone! why didn't u bought the one's that cost 6$ like all do? it's just a freaking headphone, all has the same quality" bla bla bla ****
mad.gif
ppl here really knows **** about sound quality!

Oct 26, 2005 at 6:18 PM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by malcolmx9
^^

my dad started lecturing me about my purchase! "86$ on a headphone! why didn't u bought the one's that cost 6$ like all do? it's just a freaking headphone, all has the same quality" bla bla bla ****
mad.gif
ppl here really knows **** about sound quality!

put your cans on and rise the volume as he speaks
biggrin.gif

Oct 26, 2005 at 6:45 PM Post #24 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by malcolmx9
i just ordered this headphones, and i will get them on sunday.
do u think they worth the money?

Yes, but IMHO they are not a price-performance bargain. Worth about what they cost in the USA (U.S. $69), or maybe more like $50.

Oct 26, 2005 at 7:45 PM Post #25 of 27
The Reason i bought Grado Sr-80 is that it cost 12$ more then the price in the U.S , the Sr60 cost about 20-25$ more ....

And also they didn't had the sr-60 in stock when i got there , i just couldn't wait and bought them .

And Malcolm, you will never be able to hear you dad even if he is next to you .
The Volume is just too loud ( though it depends on your sound card )

Oct 26, 2005 at 7:55 PM Post #26 of 27
prices in israel will always be higher :-/.
anyway, i read about the SR-60 and the SR-80, and i didn't see a good reason to add money and buy the SR-80.

and right now i'm listening to DOPE, and u r right, i don't hear any outside sounds (maybe just in fade).
i think i will be deaf by the end of the year
k1000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back