Grado SR-60 ( Pad Poll )
Jun 4, 2006 at 1:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

trevor1189

100+ Head-Fier
Okay well after searching for a while tonight I found a ton of information on Grado Pads, but you all know how much is on these forums. The thing I didn't find though was the one specific thing I wanted. A SR-60 only pad poll. (I found one but it was old, there were few responders, and it had limited choices.) So here I am with another one. I am interested in getting new pads (specifically the bowls) and I want to know what all you Grado SR-60 owners use. I realize that a pad on Grado model can differ from another Grado and that is why I am only looking for SR-60 owners.

A Note to other Grado Owners:
Please feel free to post what pads you use, but please don't vote in the poll (SR-60 pad preferences only).

If you interchange pads, pick the one you like or use the most.

Jun 4, 2006 at 2:57 AM Post #3 of 6
Didn't find the stock comfies that shipped with my MS1s to be all that bad, but after replacing them and modding a pair of HD414 in steps til I ended up modded to the max and then reversed, I find the reversed 414s to be the most comfortable and stable when perched upon MY ears.

They sound good too.

YMMV.

EDIT: Nope; didn't vote.

Jun 4, 2006 at 3:03 AM Post #4 of 6
I only own the stock pads. I think they're fine out of the box, but I coin-modded them and it seemed to have a slight effect on the presentation while retaining the same comfort. I might just try some new pads though.

Jun 4, 2006 at 3:07 AM Post #5 of 6
Thanks for everyone who has voted so far and not complaining about another Grado pad thread. Also thanks to F107plus5 for not voting. I am really just trying to get a specific group of people but I still value your input. (By the way poll results are public so I can see who voted for what anyway) I am very interested if anyone else uses the Bowls on the SR-60's. It seems like for every person who complains about the comfort of the Bowls there is another person who says they are just fine. My theory is that the people who are dissatisfied with them speak out a little more.

P.S. Let's get lots of responces so it is a real sampling of the whole community.
icon10.gif

Jun 4, 2006 at 6:37 PM Post #6 of 6
Just Passed My 100th post yay!!
tongue.gif

(bump for my poll
rolleyes.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back