Grado Sr 60 came in!!!111
Jul 14, 2005 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

DaHoboFest

Banned
They are awesome!!!!!!!!

They are even comfortable!!!!!

awesome, so lively, and forward.

GREAT BUY!!!!!!

Only problem is the jack has a fat surrounding thing, and doesn't fit well in my Zen Touch.

rs1smile.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 5:02 PM Post #2 of 14
Great buy hobo! Did you buy them new? If so you might want to let them burn in a bit and then they will really settle down.

About the fat plug, I know what you mean...if you're so inclined lop off the old plug and solder on a new 1/8" plug as I did. Those Neutrik ones are quite small and look really good!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 5:10 PM Post #5 of 14
I think the amp that's coming in will fix the problem, because it doesn't have anything that can get in the way.

btw, am I weird if I think the grados are comfortable, and the XD200s andthe HD201s arent?

Jul 14, 2005 at 5:13 PM Post #6 of 14
Got mine Tuesday, listening to them at work while I type this..they do sound great..mine are new so they aren't burned in, not sure if I'd hear the difference anyway...

I also picked up a set of the koss ksc-75's, I figured for $20 they'd be great knock around headphones...The ksc-75's sound amazingly good...I'm shocked that they can make these things for only $20.

Steve

Jul 14, 2005 at 6:13 PM Post #11 of 14
Grado SR-60s are great phones. I put it up on +10 bass boost and it just kept on playing without distortion until it was really loud, my brother actually liked the headphones once I did it
tongue.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 9:10 PM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnytimes
to me, smells abit like very old fragrant soap

yep some sort of desinfective detergent. (I don't know what it's called.) Hospitals used to smell like it. Sometimes clothes from mailorder companies have that same smell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back