Grado Special Edition
May 23, 2017 at 6:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

best56

100+ Head-Fier
I sell Headphones Grado Special Edition (G.S.E.), with Large Aluminum Cups and Anodized in Black Color and Gold Engraving, with special internal treatment, for a really top sound, equal to or above PS1000. This Headphone is made here in Italy, by Spirit Labs, specializing in Tuning Headphones, Grado and Beyerdinamics and all its headphones are really with a Top Sound and beautiful to see.. The Headphone for sale is like new 10/10.
I Ask 350 Euros

P.S.: Send photos to anyone interested by mail, after contact ... Thank you

Last edited:
May 23, 2017 at 6:22 AM Post #2 of 2
I sell Headphones Grado Special Edition (G.S.E.), with Large Aluminum Cups and Anodized in Black Color and Gold Engraving, with special internal treatment, for a really top sound, equal to or above PS1000. This Headphone is made here in Italy, by Spirit Labs, specializing in Tuning Headphones, Grado and Beyerdinamics and all its headphones are really with a Top Sound and beautiful to see.. The Headphone for sale is like new 10/10.
I Ask 350 Euros

P.S.: Send photos to anyone interested by mail, after contact ... Thank you

FWIW, I think you'll get more traction with your sale in the 'Headphones for Sale/Trade" thread here https://www.head-fi.org/f/forums/headphones-for-sale-trade.6550/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back