GRADO PS1 SCAM on EBAY
Nov 5, 2007 at 2:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

mr. nice

500+ Head-Fier
emailed the guy and he gets back to you very very fast. wants your full name and address and says he is sellling thru an ebay program that protects both the buyer and seller.

U all do what you want but i can tell u it looks super shady!

this dude wants a little over 1200 when it just went comfottably over 2K about a month ago.

JAG2 is what he says he has

Nov 5, 2007 at 3:05 PM Post #2 of 10
JAG2 has been offered and sold through ebay already by a good friend of the grado family... the photos of it have unfortunately been used lots of times already in ebay scams...

post the link here so someone can report it (someone who still has a link of the previous scams/auctions) or report it yourself... don't let some fool loose his money
tongue.gif

Nov 5, 2007 at 3:14 PM Post #4 of 10
...100% positive feedback
The price is really fishy... how can a use PS-1 only be 1200?

Nov 5, 2007 at 3:16 PM Post #5 of 10
And the fact that they ask you to contact them outside of ebay, sounds like a hacked account.

Nov 5, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #6 of 10
his account got hacked.

a clear signal if a seller's account got hacked is when they say "Email me @ this address before bidding". Another sign would be if their listing does not look similar to their old listings.

Nov 5, 2007 at 5:20 PM Post #9 of 10
Ebay has been pretty good at removing these listings, provided someone reports them. I really hate scammers, there are no words to describe how much I hate scammers.

Nov 5, 2007 at 5:42 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heck I'll buy 2 pair at that price.

Mitch

HAHA.
I will buy 3 pairs
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back