Grado Labs Headphones - Australia
May 6, 2012 at 10:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

gpoutakidis

Member of the Trade: Addicted to Audio
Hello Everybody,

Today we are proud to announce one of the most prestigious announcements in A2A’s history.

We are now the [size=14.0pt]Official Grado Labs Distributor[/size] for Australia!

The dilemma of not being able to demo, find stock of products and spare parts and buy Grado headphones at reasonable prices in Australia is now a thing of the past.

We will be offering the following headphones on demo in our retail store for anyone wishing to hear the beauty of these
very special headphones from Brooklyn, New York.

On Demo (when stock lands in approximately two weeks) :-

iGrado
SR60i
SR80i
SR125i
SR225i
SR325is

iGi
GR8
GR10

RS1i
RS2i

GS1000i

PS500
PS1000

and for those who love vinyl, we will be stocking most of the cartridges and special ordering the rest.

Cheers,

George Poutakidis

Tel  +613 9810 2999

Email: george@addictedtoaudio.com.au
Web:   www.addictedtoaudio.com.au
www.facebook.com/AddictedtoAudio

May 7, 2012 at 5:49 AM Post #5 of 10
Wow.  What happened to Audiophile?  I thought Grado was only sold by one place in each country.

Obviously "was" being the operative word!

Very happy with this announcement. Also noticed you have added CEntrance sometime recently.

May 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:
Obviously "was" being the operative word!
Very happy with this announcement. Also noticed you have added CEntrance sometime recently.

Quote:
Wow.  What happened to Audiophile?  I thought Grado was only sold by one place in each country.

Hi Scottv50 and Slaw Slaw,

Yes only 1 distributor in the country still and A2A is it.

We will do justice to the Grado brand with adequate stock of products and spares, great prices and Demo stock of ALL models.

Cheers,

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back