Grado HP-1
Mar 26, 2004 at 12:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Der Wolf

Head-Fier
Hi all,

there is currently a pair of Grado HP-1 on sale at ebay germany. I just stumbled across it a few minutes ago.

Needless to say I want to get it. So I just wanted to inform fellow headfiers that I'm bidding on it and that my nick is l.lobo

I don't know, how high it will go, but I'll try to snatch the pair. They are looking almost unused.

So please stay out of the bidding, or I have to buy another pair of headphones...
smily_headphones1.gif

cheers

lukas

Mar 26, 2004 at 1:26 PM Post #2 of 6
Check out his other auctions, there's also earmax pro and the RS-1 for sale, and prehead, dt880

Mar 26, 2004 at 1:44 PM Post #3 of 6
anything on ebay is fair game buddy. if you didn't want us to bid on it, you should have kept the auction to yourself
very_evil_smiley.gif

I have a feeling this one isn't going to go for cheap.

Mar 26, 2004 at 1:44 PM Post #4 of 6
That's the same pair that was up for auction last year by Hifitom.He said that they were NIB and had never been used.They have the standard cable.

Mar 26, 2004 at 2:20 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

So please stay out of the bidding, or I have to buy another pair of headphones...

Careful now. You know what you got yourself into
wink.gif
It's like starting a self-induced nose-bleed in sharks infested sea, then asking sharks not to byte!

[edit: adding comments]

Comment: yes, I know how to spell BITE!

Mar 26, 2004 at 2:30 PM Post #6 of 6
Hehe... I can see, why that might have been a bad move...
wink.gif

But I was pretty sure, that one of you fanatics (counting me in...
tongue.gif
), was going to find that auction anyway. So I thought, that being so honest could stop you guys for a few more seconds before you started to drive the price up like crazy...

Well, we'll see, how high the price will go.

Lukas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back