Grado HF-1 First Impressions!
Sep 14, 2005 at 10:45 PM Post #138 of 261
Quote:

Originally Posted by Colhd
I'm fairly new to head-fi (and yes, my wallet is feeling very sorry for itself) but is this a record for posts per minute?

Col

i think the original HF-1 thread was faster

Sep 14, 2005 at 10:46 PM Post #139 of 261
Quote:

Originally Posted by Colhd
I'm fairly new to head-fi (and yes, my wallet is feeling very sorry for itself) but is this a record for posts per minute?

Col

no, this thread probably takes the cake, at least for this month lol-

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136180

but for views per minute, it's that slashdotted review on the Sony player...

Sep 14, 2005 at 10:46 PM Post #140 of 261
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
You know, there is something about seeing it for the first time when you actually open the box without seeing a picture on the internet or in a magazine first.

*Hey stop throwing tomatoes at me!*

That's something I won't know.

(and neither will you seeing that you've made it to page 7
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Sep 14, 2005 at 10:50 PM Post #143 of 261
With pitch forks and flaming torches
wink.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 10:53 PM Post #144 of 261
I can't believe that I just sat and read all 7 pages of this thread. While I was in the middle of page 3, I realized "Wow, I still have 4 pages to go! Surely the pictures must have been posted, because those guys are just drooling all over the place!"

Well, now I'd just like to join everyone else in saying...

Where are the pics?!?

Sep 14, 2005 at 10:59 PM Post #147 of 261
Pity the person who posts on head-fi tonight on another topic, thinking us generous souls will help him/her solve their problems, unaware of the phenomenon that is the HF-1...

Col

Sep 14, 2005 at 11:04 PM Post #148 of 261
its surprising how many views on this thread there are compared to hf-1 purchases. although it could just be the same 30 people constantly viewing the same thread over, and over.

Sep 14, 2005 at 11:04 PM Post #149 of 261
In between refreshing this thread over and over, how about popping over to the member's lounge, checking out the amazing stuff on raffle for Katrina relief efforts in Tyrion's Head-Fi raffle sticky and the Jan Meier raffle sticky, and then send some cash for some good causes. It will take your mind of the HF-1 for only a moment.

Oh, and yeah, WHERE ARE THE HF-1 PICS, DAMMIT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back