Grado Customer Service is Amazing
Dec 26, 2007 at 7:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

SuperNothing

500+ Head-Fier
Well at least for me it is. I need to get my HF-1's repaired and I have been emailing them. They have replied to me the same day every time I emailed them. I asked if I could drive them to their factory and not only did they say I could (on a separate note I am really excited to see the factory) they said they would repair my headphones for free. The thing that made me start this thread though was I emailed them at about 3AM on Christmas Day and I got a response at 10 AM on Christmas Day. Just want to see if anyone else has had service this great.

Dec 27, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperNothing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Drove my HF-1 in today and they repaired them while I waited. I was astonished.

Did you get to look around while you were there?

biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2007 at 11:52 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you get to look around while you were there?

biggrin.gif

Unfortunately no, I didn't get a tour. If anyone ever goes there is no name on the door but it has the number 4614 and ring the bottom doorbell. It just looks like any other storefront. They have boxes of headphones and phono cartridges lying around everywhere though ready to ship out. The person who answered the door and phones was simultaneously gluing mesh onto the plastic covers over the drivers. It really is a homegrown operation but seems to run well. They replaced a cable on an SR-60 for free while someone else waited too. I forgot to ask them if they were a Head-Fi'er though. Anyone else at the Grado factory today around 1:30PM?
biggrin.gif

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:40 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by wangerin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
+1 Sent in a out of warranty pair and were fixed and shipped within 2 weeks and no charge!

And I was quoted $100 yesterday to replace a headband block on some RS-1s. (no complaint) So the freebee don't happen all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back