Grado Customer Service, Great!
Jun 25, 2002 at 6:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

DarkAngel

DarkAngel's a man, baby!
Just wanted members to know about a company that really takes care of its customers. I have a 10 month old Grado RA1 amp and a wire broke on 9 volt battery connectors, bottom plate cannot be remove now because of unique fastners, so home fix not possible.

Sent e-mail to Grado, they said send it in for repair. Amp was repaired in two days and shipped back to me, no charge for repairs or return shipping!

How many companies do you know that will match that service?

Jun 25, 2002 at 7:12 PM Post #2 of 6
Grado are incredible. I've sent a few things for repair over the years and they treated me like a prince.

Jun 27, 2002 at 1:24 AM Post #3 of 6
Cool...

I just got my SR-125's back from servicing, they took a bit longer, but then again, i live in canada, so shipping is a bit harder...

It looks like they replaced my drivers as a whole unit, so i have basicly new phones.

Im pretty satisfied with them so far =)

Jun 27, 2002 at 5:15 PM Post #4 of 6
I also recently had my RA-1 repaired...I had lost my receipt and just told them it was under a year old and I was still willing to pay whatever it costs to fix it since I had no proof of warranty...I did send in the registration card when I got the amp though....in any event it didn't cost me anything except to ship the amp to them! Great service!

Jun 28, 2002 at 9:33 PM Post #5 of 6
...when one of the little rod endcaps came off of my RS-1's transducer housing rod, they sent me two more, *without* giving me the third degree.

When my SR-225's developed the dreaded "grattle," they fixed them, again with no bullsh*t.

Grado IS customer service.

- Matt

Jun 28, 2002 at 9:37 PM Post #6 of 6
See, you really do get what you pay for.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back