Grado and Sennheiser at a discount.
Sep 22, 2008 at 12:52 PM Post #16 of 25
Wow.

I suppose the question here is whether I repair the damaged hub, or sell off my current headphones and buy a pair of these.

I hate being a student.
confused_face.gif

Also, could anyone link me to the rebate?

Sep 22, 2008 at 3:44 PM Post #18 of 25
The J&R deal is a good deal. Too bad they charge me sales tax (NY) so it's less of a good deal.

Sep 22, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevtt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So how do you get MSN to recognize your purchase if you have to access the site by the e-mail link?

1. Use IE (just in case) and make sure cookies are turned on.
2. Go through the email link as you would and just add the HP to the cart. Close browser
3. Re-open browser and go to live.com, go to cashback link, find JR and click through from there. You'll need to setup a live.com account if you don't have one already.
4. The HP should be saved in the cart already from step 2. Checkout and you're done.
5. Live should send you an email in a few minutes detailing your cash back.

Sep 22, 2008 at 10:27 PM Post #22 of 25
OK, you've gone to JR and had them e-mail the lower price to you.

You start at the MS Live Search page, sign in (register if you haven't yet)

Once you are signed in, go to the "cashback" section, scroll down and click on the list of stores.

Select JR, and a message will pop up saying you are on track to receive 6%...and it sends you to JR.

Then, cut and paste the link from JR with the discount. Complete purchase. Within a few minutes you'll get an e-mail from MS Live Search telling you what you qualified for in cashback.

Sep 23, 2008 at 1:08 AM Post #24 of 25
J&R is a great store. They have some of the best customer service in the industry, and a very generous return policy.
By the way, its also a great place to buy MUSIC, including cd's AND VINYL!!! The vinyl is also cheaper on average compared to the prices at other places like acousticsounds, musicdirect, and elusivedisc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back