GR07 BE or Classic? EPH-100 replacment
Oct 27, 2015 at 8:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

OnTheSky

New Head-Fier
Hello! I'm wondering what to buy to replace yamahas. I use old ipod touch 2nd generation and crappy laptop to listen to music. I know that's not a dream come true stuff but i need to work something out. First of all i have never tested any of GR07 or any model of Vsonic models. Since i'm going to use them with ipod im thinking about BE but i'm worried how its gonna parr with laptop (integrated music card). Are gr07 BE darker and heavier on bass than eph-100s? Are gr07 better in overall sound quality than yamahas?

I listen to variety of music (rock, pop, metal, but not classical). I like to concentrate on vocals and i like higher mids. Im wondering are gr07 spot on or completely different beasts. Should i go for BE or maybe Classic.

Right now i cannot find a place to test them out.

Oct 28, 2015 at 1:42 AM Post #2 of 3
  Hello! I'm wondering what to buy to replace yamahas. I use old ipod touch 2nd generation and crappy laptop to listen to music. I know that's not a dream come true stuff but i need to work something out. First of all i have never tested any of GR07 or any model of Vsonic models. Since i'm going to use them with ipod im thinking about BE but i'm worried how its gonna parr with laptop (integrated music card). Are gr07 BE darker and heavier on bass than eph-100s? Are gr07 better in overall sound quality than yamahas?

I listen to variety of music (rock, pop, metal, but not classical). I like to concentrate on vocals and i like higher mids. Im wondering are gr07 spot on or completely different beasts. Should i go for BE or maybe Classic.

Right now i cannot find a place to test them out.

Vsonic GR-07 BE is less bassy than EPH-100.

DUNU DN-1000 seems to be the straight forward upgrade coming from EPH-100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back