GoVibe Martini
Jun 8, 2009 at 4:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

zippy2001

100+ Head-Fier
Crossroads was very generous in offering quite a few head-fiers with the GoVibe Martini and Quattro headphone packages at the Can Jam raffle.

I've been listening to the GoVibe Martini for a few hours now and am very impressed with this little amp. It reminds me of the Tomahawk, it is small, runs on two "AAA" batteries which are supposed to run this little amp for hundreds of hours. It also has a gain switch on the back. At first on high gain, I could hear some grain to it with my e500s. After I switched to low gain, it was perfect. I'm sure this amp will take some hours to burn-in, but am very pleased with it's performance so far.

I hope others will have some feedback on this great little amp.

body.jpg

front.jpg

2818374237_b33f33c561_o.jpg

backopen-1.jpg

gain.jpg

Jun 8, 2009 at 8:51 AM Post #2 of 6
I have been using it for months for my PK1s and I find it to be a good sound but it bears no comparison to the mini3 which I also have, having said that battery life on the mini3 sucks!!I will do a comparison tonight when I have them together.

Jun 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM Post #4 of 6
I got it as part of a bundle from Jaben when the HR1s were released, the bundle which included a lod and KCS75 cost less than the HR1s do now so basically I got it free!!!

Jun 9, 2009 at 3:27 AM Post #6 of 6
Haha it's a good little amp with a solid feel.
It's next up on my to-buy list ^^

Many people have had problems with the jacks spoiling.So do take good care of yours
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back