Got to applaud Shure customer service
Sep 18, 2008 at 11:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

JimBob1971

100+ Head-Fier
My 500s died a few weeks ago. After much frantic searching i found a mail that specified when they were bought - Luckily I had 1 week (believe it or not) on my warranty.

Shure UK replaced them today even though they were bought in the US. On top of that, I only sent in the headphones themselves, yet I received a BRAND new package including PTH , tips etc. On top of that, although the package said 530s (and everything was sealed) they contained a set of gold 530s (look identical to the 500s - The cable says 530s not 500s)

I'm really, really impressed!
regular_smile .gif

Oct 28, 2008 at 10:29 AM Post #3 of 6
x3 it took shure distribution uk 4 days for me to send em and get a brand new set back...4 days, i was wowed.

you say you got gold se530 like you were shocked or pleased??? are you one of the rare people that actually got an early black pair?

im not sure black ones even existed but i was told they did exist but were very early and limited.

Dec 14, 2008 at 7:06 PM Post #5 of 6
x2 for brilliance of Shure customer support

My E4Gs died on me - I didn't have the original invoice - spoke with a service rep and based on the manufacture # on the plug - received a new pair of SCL4s.

My SCL4s died on me - I hadn't quite learned my lesson - oke with a service rep and based on the manufacture # on the plug - received a new pair of SCL4s.

Great customer service.

As for faster shipping - I'm sure they could do it (it's already courier level) - for a charge

Dec 14, 2008 at 9:19 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by the_dong146 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2 for brilliance of Shure customer support

My E4Gs died on me - I didn't have the original invoice - spoke with a service rep and based on the manufacture # on the plug - received a new pair of SCL4s.

My SCL4s died on me - I hadn't quite learned my lesson - oke with a service rep and based on the manufacture # on the plug - received a new pair of SCL4s.

Great customer service.

As for faster shipping - I'm sure they could do it (it's already courier level) - for a charge

dang. how long did it usually take for you to receive your phones back after shure received it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back