Got these speakers???
Jul 12, 2007 at 2:10 AM Post #2 of 8
lol most likely it is just broken sorry.

Jul 12, 2007 at 4:20 AM Post #4 of 8
that happened to my friend who had those speakers. you could just plug your headphones straight into you sound card.

You could crack it open and see if you can fix it. At worst, I suppose you could buy a cheap headphone extension cable if your headphones can't reach your sound card.

Jul 13, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #5 of 8
I have a similar set of speakers a model up (the X-530s) that do the same thing. As far as I know, there is no way to use the volume control to adjust the headphone volume. I was disappointed with this fact when I got them, but just lived with it. If you can find a way to "fix" it, then go for it. I just left them as they were. I also seem to remember the manual mentioning that they're independent of each other, but I'd have to dig it out to find out.

Jul 15, 2007 at 8:24 PM Post #6 of 8
i guess they are so cheap to not have an internal volume controller for the headphone jack. you can buy an external one or use one of those headphone with integrated volume slider, they usualy don't have much of a volume range though.

Jul 16, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #7 of 8
Yep, the Logitech X-230's headphone output is practically useless. It sounds awful, too.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back