Got the okay to get some Shure SE310's for my birthday. Good idea?
May 8, 2008 at 12:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Orlando

New Head-Fier
I'm about to pull the trigger on some Shure SE310's on ebay for around $150, but I'm wondering if that's the best IE phones for me. It's been a while since I've searched the forums, so I'm not as up to date with what's out. My budget would be under $200.

I got the e2c's a while ago but the cord eventually weakened and they no longer work. While I had them though, I loved them. Are the SE310's the best bet for the money for me?

I'm an ipod listener, will use these at the gym/work. I love rock and hip hop.

I also read something about SHURE olives being all awesome, so, without even knowing much maybe I'll add those to my cart as well?

May 8, 2008 at 12:14 AM Post #2 of 6
My parents just handed me the Visa to buy my present (SR225s). I went ahead with it and feel at peace now. Shures are good buds, I like UEs but I don't think you'll go wrong. My IEM knowledge is limited but my buying equipment for your birthday on your parent's dime is pretty strong, and awesome.

May 8, 2008 at 8:34 AM Post #6 of 6
definitely consider Atrio M8.. it's one of the major player with a very good sub-bass (you'll like these earphones if you consider yourself a basshead.) and also it's within your price range. Ebay for $179-$159

Users who are viewing this thread

Back