Got TF10s - what tips to try?
Dec 3, 2011 at 8:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

voon

100+ Head-Fier
Just ordered my TF10s ... now I'd like to try out all kinds of tips to find the ideal fit and comfort. Do any tips out there fit  TF10? Can I just buy for example a Monster supertips sampler pack? Or what should I look into? I'm a bit confused with the options and search terms. I'm trying to locate those on the european market, but there's no single word in german for those things and it's quite hard to locate them at the moment :)

Dec 3, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #3 of 8
Monster foam supertips are my favorite for the tf10 , they really bring out what sub bass the tf10 does have .

Also the monster triple flange tips work well on the tf10 ,giving a deep seal while making the overal tone is a little darker .

Dec 3, 2011 at 8:22 PM Post #4 of 8

Quote:
Monster foam supertips are my favorite for the tf10 , they really bring out what sub bass the tf10 does have .

Also the monster triple flange tips work well on the tf10 ,giving a deep seal while making the overal tone is a little darker .

Hm, in the german Hififorum, a guy said "All monster Supertips I have do not fit the TF10".... are there different sizes? Or did you have to modify them?

Dec 3, 2011 at 8:28 PM Post #6 of 8
I'm tempted to try the sampler pack ...its' more like 40$ here in Switzerland, though .... what's a "gold box deal"? Soemtimes, it's worth ordering in the us, as even shipping won't get to the price in CH....

May 14, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #8 of 8
well tips for tf10 is headache question, the stock tips never works for me except the Comply, but the Complys are costly and consuming, 
looking for others that can fits TF10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back