Got my SUper mini moy today, took some pic!
Feb 3, 2005 at 8:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

RnB180

Member of the Trade: RnB Audio
I have yet to test it since, my e2c and sr-80s are still traveling via ups to my house.

So I cant listen to it at the moment. I ordered the super mini moy with a right angle mini cable, but there seems to be a mix up with my cable order, I will have to wait for Drews reply to my email.

anyhow, I went ahead and took snapshots of this tiny amp, its a lot smaller then I though, smaller then the headsave I ordered for my friend. I knew that it was going to be the size of a credit card, via shellbrook lab pics, but pictures cant explain how tiny this amp is, it crosses the border to the realm of "adorable or cute" aesthtics. I think females may dig this tiny amp
smily_headphones1.gif

on with the pics, btw, Drew if you are reading this, you should have an email from me, and Drew if you wish to use any of the super minimoy pics for your gallery, I dont mind as long as its not hosted directly off my photo bucket server.
Thanks!

on with the pics
superminimoy3.jpg

superminimoy2.jpg

superminimoy1.jpg

superminimoy4.jpg

Feb 3, 2005 at 8:27 PM Post #2 of 34
here are some other shots of the now discontinued

headsave portable amp, this was a home vibe that was converted for portable use and runs on one 9v battery

homevibe3.jpg

homevibe.jpg

homevibe2.jpg

Feb 3, 2005 at 9:25 PM Post #5 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
hah they look good stacked, but I have yet to find a cable flexible enough to not move the muvo off the top of the amp. :p

Perhaps an uber short custom braided item?
cool.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 12:55 AM Post #8 of 34
Looks like great fun for the ears! Great pictures also.

Thank you for sharing.

John

Feb 4, 2005 at 1:56 AM Post #9 of 34
Hey rnb180...

When did you order your amp? I ordered a Maximoy from Drew on 1/18/05 and have yet to receive it... he isn't responding to my e-mails.

By the way, this is my first post. Been lurking for a long while, though. So far the wallet is doing alright.

EDIT: The last communication we had was last Wednesday, when he said he'd ship it USPS express on Thurs. and I'd have it on Fri.

-joe

Feb 4, 2005 at 2:05 AM Post #10 of 34
very pretty amp, and your pics are excellent - good job.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 4:19 AM Post #11 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe_dc
Hey rnb180...

When did you order your amp? I ordered a Maximoy from Drew on 1/18/05 and have yet to receive it... he isn't responding to my e-mails.

By the way, this is my first post. Been lurking for a long while, though. So far the wallet is doing alright.

EDIT: The last communication we had was last Wednesday, when he said he'd ship it USPS express on Thurs. and I'd have it on Fri.

-joe

Joe, took me 2 weeks to get the amp,

Drew has been answering all my email, odd that he hasnt answered yours, shoot him a Private message, his head fi name should be "drewd". Chances are he'll spot you pm faster then an email. Good luck! btw, what is the status of your amp on his site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back