GOT IT! NEW PAIR OF AUDEZE LCD3
Jun 26, 2015 at 3:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Prof Gu

New Head-Fier

Got this baby today, come with ruggedized travel case. However, anyone knows that why it does not come with the wood care kit and Individual frequency response graph? Maybe no more these two staffs for latest version?

Jun 26, 2015 at 3:59 AM Post #2 of 7
I don't own any Audeze stuff (yet) so I can't say for sure, but neither is listed in the "Package includes" section on the official website.

Would you mind sharing where you got that nice looking knit cover for the headband?  I wouldn't mind having something like that to keep mine clean and soft.

Jun 26, 2015 at 7:04 AM Post #3 of 7
You can send Audeze email with ur serialnr and you will get a graph in ur email. 
I belive they also improved quality on the wood or something so that you dont need the wax anymore

Jun 26, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #4 of 7
I don't own any Audeze stuff (yet) so I can't say for sure, but neither is listed in the "Package includes" section on the official website.

Would you mind sharing where you got that nice looking knit cover for the headband?  I wouldn't mind having something like that to keep mine clean and soft.

I just got it from Amazon. This one is a little bit tight for lcd series, but perfect for any other headphones like Grado.

Jun 26, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #5 of 7
You can send Audeze email with ur serialnr and you will get a graph in ur email. 
I belive they also improved quality on the wood or something so that you dont need the wax anymore

Thank you, I got it.

Jun 26, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #6 of 7

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261664258202?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back