GOT HEAD-FI?
Jun 27, 2006 at 4:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

imho

500+ Head-Fier
Hello,

Greetings from Norwich, NY. (population 8,000, one main road and 3 traffic lights).

I was wondering if we can get merchandise made for Head-Fi. I would love a "Got Head-Fi?" shirt with the logo on it. I would love to have a headphone stand, mugs, cord organizer, pens...etc. with Head-Fi on it.

Jude,
If there is enought interest can we get Head-Fi stuff made? I will pay whatever you want for them. I think it would be really neat and a good way to advertise.

Thank you!
Joonmo

Jun 27, 2006 at 4:25 AM Post #2 of 39
Jun 27, 2006 at 5:22 AM Post #5 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Yep, Cafepress merch has been there for some time now.

Does not have the "Got Head-Fi?" slogan, though.

-Ed

Why don't we create a thread and come up with some funky lines for the non-techy or hi-fi folks in the community we walk around
smily_headphones1.gif
. Maybe "Head-fi -- don't inquire what this place is, or else we are sorry for your wallet." Bleh, I'm bad with them, but you get the idea.

Jun 27, 2006 at 5:24 AM Post #6 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Why don't we create a thread and come up with some funky lines for the non-techy or hi-fi folks in the community we walk around
smily_headphones1.gif
. Maybe "Head-fi -- don't inquire what this place is, or else we are sorry for your wallet." Bleh, I'm bad with them, but you get the idea.

Cause if we walked around with stuff like that on our clothes, we'd get our asses kicked. Hell, I'd probably beat the crap outta myself.

Jun 27, 2006 at 5:26 AM Post #7 of 39
I want the t-shirt that John Grado was wearing at the National meet, the one with that woman yelling and the guy putting his headphones on. It should be the official Head-Fi t-shirt.
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2006 at 5:32 AM Post #8 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Cause if we walked around with stuff like that on our clothes, we'd get our asses kicked. Hell, I'd probably beat the crap outta myself.

That's why it's great. Truly expressing your dorkiness in public is one of the final steps to being the geek
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2006 at 5:58 AM Post #10 of 39
Quote:

That's why it's great. Truly expressing your dorkiness in public is one of the final steps to being the geek
biggrin.gif

Do you and that spiderman guy subscribe to the same newsletter?

Jun 27, 2006 at 6:03 AM Post #12 of 39
Quote:

Do you and that spiderman guy subscribe to the same newsletter?

I don't read or watch spiderman, superman, batman, or whatever the other one is (xman?)

Jun 27, 2006 at 6:05 AM Post #13 of 39
Quote:

xman?

You don't know about Santa?

Jun 27, 2006 at 6:06 AM Post #15 of 39
Quote:

You don't know about Santa?

Santa? I'm Jewish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back