Got Aerial7 Chopper2 Britt
Jun 9, 2010 at 4:26 PM Post #3 of 6
Panasonic HTX7 design. If the drivers are also the same, you just got ripped off. I don't see why they should be different as fashion labels never bother to develop their own audio products (why would they?) but instead use widely available OEM designs and drivers and add their own labels.

Jun 10, 2010 at 1:53 PM Post #4 of 6
There is no way you can compare the Panasonic HTX7 headphones to the Aerial7 Chopper 2's. The Chopper 2's sound quality dominates the panasonic's. Plus, since switching I have gotten so many more compliments about my Chopper2 headphones!!! I will never go back...I am hooked on my AERIAL7 Chopper2 Britt!!!

Jun 12, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
JRHeadphone said:
Plus, since switching I have gotten so many more compliments about my Chopper2 headphones!!!

So what? That's not what head-fi is all about. Also, it's kinda hard to take that statement seriously when it comes from a member who has only 2 posts and probably signed up only to post in this thread... something's fishy about that...

Aug 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #6 of 6
Actually, I won a pair of these through a sweepstakes. They actually aren't horrible for $70 or whatever they're worth. There is no detail to the sound at all, but they are very musical. Bass is solid, though not overwhelming (but there is no bass extension). Mids are also pleasing, and treble is laid back and mellow. Not getting too much sibilance either. All in all, just a pleasing headphone that makes your music sound nice. If any of you are looking for one of these more, umm "vibrant" headphones, this company might be one to look into.

That being said,  there are better headphones you can get for the money if you don't care about the looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back