Got a gift certificate, are any of these any good?
Jun 24, 2011 at 12:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Pettervo

New Head-Fier
Hey, long story short I got a gift certificate of 1700 NOK, which is approx 300 dollars at a norwegian webshop (although things are more expensive here..)

I could use some new IEM's (I have a pair of sennheiser cx300-ii and the noise cancelling IEM's that came with my sony a846, both ok, but not great), however the store has a very limited selection, consisting of mostly Jays and Monster. I dont really know much of them.

I know the page is in norwegian, but would anyone care to open the link below and see if there are any of these that are any good? Although I have 1700 NOK to spend it would be great if they didnt cost too much, as there are some other things I thought I would get for the gift certificate as well.

http://www.netonnet.no/art/lyd-og-musikk/hodetelefoner/in-ear?BrandFilter=&PriceFilter=ALLPRICESDESCENDING

Hopefully that gives you the IEM in descending price order.. I have been looking mostly at the Jays a-Jays Three and the three different t-Jays..

Jun 24, 2011 at 12:40 PM Post #2 of 3
The Monster Turbine Pro Golds are actually well rated on these forums (most of the Turbine Pro series are as well).  The pros have the most bass of the Turbine Series.  The Coppers are the more accurate.  The Monsters come with a lifetime warranty as long as you purchase from an authorized retailer, take a look at this list here: http://www.monstercable.com/where_to_buy/ (IDK if they have internationals listed here, otherwise, check their Norwegian site (or European). 

Many of the Jays are also well rated on here as well.

Jun 25, 2011 at 3:18 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the reply. The monsters would be a great choice if I could get the lifetime warranty, however I cant find the dealer on the list you linked to..

Anybody have any oppinions on the three different t-jays, or the a-jays three ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back