goodbye mercuttio?
Jan 17, 2007 at 4:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

Headphoneus Supremus
say it aint so...

Jan 17, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #3 of 38
he's selling his whole rig...reminds him of the "bad times"
frown.gif

but hey..the member's lounge is still fun..although this is his chance..if he sticks around he surely will get sucked right back in

Jan 17, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #4 of 38
From what I just read he subcontiously equates his home system to his ****** job. So hes selling that, sale is pending, and hes going to up his portable system and perhaps go into speakers.
so not leaving. Just changing his focus.
-greg

Jan 17, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #5 of 38
Merc's selling his beloved system? NOOOOOOOOEEES!

He'll come back. They always do. Everyone who ventures into Speaker-Fi inexorably returns to Head-Fi.

Oh who am I kidding, we've lost him!
frown.gif

Jan 17, 2007 at 5:28 AM Post #6 of 38
He was so active leading up to and after the last national meet and I've hardly seen him since... he's like the Grado GS-1000 or something
wink.gif

That reminds me, now that I'm almost ampless 1911 should send me his Apogee again
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 17, 2007 at 5:30 AM Post #7 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He was so active leading up to and after the last national meet and I've hardly seen him since... he's like the Grado GS-1000 or something
wink.gif

That reminds me, now that I'm almost ampless 1911 should send me his Apogee again
very_evil_smiley.gif

it is a very versatile piece.....how are you liking the 52 sharp? if it turns out you like it i will probably just pick one up as well..since we know how thorough you did your research
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2007 at 5:46 AM Post #8 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it is a very versatile piece.....how are you liking the 52 sharp? if it turns out you like it i will probably just pick one up as well..since we know how thorough you did your research
biggrin.gif

I should have it by the end of the week, Video Only is still waiting on the 52"s (they got the 46"s last week). I'll update the thread I started with my post purchase thoughts
wink.gif

Jan 17, 2007 at 11:05 AM Post #10 of 38
I've enjoyed reading his comments and views on different things around here so I do hope that he hangs around. And who knows, maybe one day he'll be able to venture into creating himself a nice home rig that won't remind him of an awful job.

Jan 17, 2007 at 1:22 PM Post #11 of 38
He's a sharp dude, hopefully he'll stick around and not lose interest.

Jan 17, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #12 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by gloco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's a sharp dude, hopefully he'll stick around and not lose interest.

actually i think that's the reason why he is leaving and finding better things to do with his time ; ).

Jan 17, 2007 at 4:20 PM Post #13 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actually i think that's the reason why he is leaving and finding better things to do with his time ; ).

Hey!
tongue.gif

Jan 17, 2007 at 6:10 PM Post #14 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

QFT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back