goodbye.............for now
Aug 15, 2003 at 12:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

mekanoplastik

500+ Head-Fier
...this is a goodbye letter (sad voice tone here)....or hopefully a "see ya later" (not soo sad here)

i've been reading this board for exactly a year, i have learned many things...i can not remember rirht now, but i must have learned something
wink.gif
and i want to say goodbye, for now, to all the people here, the ones that i know and the ones that i've never talked to.

as some of you know i am going back home, after 3 1/2 years in the US. i came to study but some family issues and $$ isues wont let me stay here any longer so i have to retreat.... i have not seen my family or friends in 3 years and i am really nervous, it is going to be hard to get used to the infamous "inverse cultural shock"...things have changed whithin my family, i do not live in the same city anymore, friends are gone and so on, it is going to be hard to start over again...plus i couldnt finish my education here....scary

at the same time i am really happy, even tho i have had a really flucking hard time here in the US, i learned to enjoy this country and i can say that i feel this is my second home...i have changed a lot in this 3+ years
rolleyes.gif
and that is thanks to all the speriences i have had in this county...so i am very happy i had this experince

i dot think you will see me here for a while,as soon i arrive i have to find a job, school, house and the internet connection back home is really crappy so i will be gone for a while...but as arnold says...i will be back..

here -head-fi- i have meet nice people from all over the world, i have found great information and a new hobby, it has served me as a "therapy" for all the free time i had, but the future looks very busy and i have to quit my internet life -if it can me called life
tongue.gif
- so i thought as a cortesy i should say good bye

i am taking my gear with me ....i will probably be the only person in Spain with a millet hybrid and a amc cd payer...not to speack the turbo and the ksc35...hehe.....

the 21st i will get into an airplane and 14h later i will be home...in the middle of the european eatwave
rolleyes.gif

i ahve to go now... i have to start oganizing stuff and move to SF for my last week here.....

nice meeting you all.....and see you later
m.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 15, 2003 at 12:33 AM Post #2 of 11
Best of luck Mr. Plastik - I am sure everything will work out for you in the long run
biggrin.gif

I've only been in the US for 6 months (as of tomorrow
eek.gif
) and during that time my family back in Australia have sold the family home and moved interstate.
Even though I was living out of home before I left to come here, I can't begin to imagine what it will be like when the time does come for me to head back to Australia, and my 'home' is no longer there!

Anyhoo, safe travels and see you back here soon!

Aug 15, 2003 at 12:42 AM Post #4 of 11
Where are you moving back to? Man, at this point in my life, I wouldn't be able to live without the internet. Bon Voyage, enjoy your headphones, whatever they may be.

Aug 15, 2003 at 7:27 AM Post #7 of 11
All the best...

Take care - and keep in touch
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 15, 2003 at 11:41 AM Post #9 of 11
que pasa chico .. ya te vas ... pos asta luego compadre, me tomo una cerveza en tu ausencia ... *que no te cagas tus chonies en el buelo* ;p

Aug 15, 2003 at 12:33 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by xtreme4099
que pasa chico .. ya te vas ... pos asta luego compadre, me tomo una cerveza en tu ausencia ... *que no te cagas tus chonies en el buelo* ;p

Uh
eek.gif
.... Bueno, pues feliz viaje y saludos a la madre patria. Y que no te pegue duro el jet lag. Sigue conectado con nosotros y cuando quieras chismorrear mándame un mensajito, que con mis nuevos horarios de trabajo creo que andaremos más o menos en línea a la misma hora. Vale tío, feliz viaje.

Carlos

Aug 15, 2003 at 7:07 PM Post #11 of 11
Hey mekano,

Have a safe trip back home! I've had the pleasure of reading a bunch of your posts and fixing a bunch of Discmen with your guidance..

Thanks for all your contributions, and don't be away too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back