Good way to get a varietey of tips?
Nov 3, 2009 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

turnstyle

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all, is there a simple/sensible way to get a wide variety of IEM tips -- ideally from different manufacturers -- so that I can figure out which ones work best for me?

How/where do you get your tips?

Nov 3, 2009 at 10:24 PM Post #2 of 3
that depends on the iem that you have since not all companies have the same size nozzle (think thats what its called) so not all tips for all iems

for me at least i just keep or sell the ones i dont use as the only ones i do use are olives and i buy those online or if im in a rush to get them i go to the apple store.

Nov 3, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that depends on the iem that you have since not all companies have the same size nozzle (think thats what its called) so not all tips for all iems

As for me, I gather I'm looking for a set for the smaller nozzle (Image S4, UM3x, etc.) -- ideally I'd like to try everything from olives, to comply, Klipsch gels, etc. -- but it seems terribly wasteful to buy everything one-by-one, over and over.

Assuming other people might be interested in the same question, but have the larger nozzles, perhaps people might post suggestions about those sizes too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back