Good Type C Earphones Samsung Compatible
Dec 22, 2021 at 9:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

HarryCustom

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone, a few months ago I bought some MMCX headphones recommended by some users and I was very satisfied with them until I changed Phone. I was forced to take a smartphone without audio jack and then I had to buy an adapter type c jack 3.5, I chose the one from Meizu. Everything works perfectly if I listen to music, but if I talk on the phone the other party hears a loud echo. Tried with other headphones (Edifier P180) and the problem is reduced, but does not go away. So I can't tell how much the problem is due to the adapter and how much to the headset. At this point I would like to buy a pair of type c headphones just to talk on the phone and listen to music occasionally, I would use the adapter plus other headphones for more serious listening sessions. And so I ask if there are any good type c headphones to go with my Samsung S20 FE. I've already bought two pairs Huawei CM33, but they don't work with Samsung, despite in some reviews you read the opposite, I believe however that the block occurred as a result of a firmware update of the phone. Alternatively I could also buy an MMCX cable with type c connection, I would be interested to know your opinion on that too. Thanks!

Dec 22, 2021 at 10:07 PM Post #2 of 5
Hello everyone, a few months ago I bought some MMCX headphones recommended by some users and I was very satisfied with them until I changed Phone. I was forced to take a smartphone without audio jack and then I had to buy an adapter type c jack 3.5, I chose the one from Meizu. Everything works perfectly if I listen to music, but if I talk on the phone the other party hears a loud echo. Tried with other headphones (Edifier P180) and the problem is reduced, but does not go away. So I can't tell how much the problem is due to the adapter and how much to the headset. At this point I would like to buy a pair of type c headphones just to talk on the phone and listen to music occasionally, I would use the adapter plus other headphones for more serious listening sessions. And so I ask if there are any good type c headphones to go with my Samsung S20 FE. I've already bought two pairs Huawei CM33, but they don't work with Samsung, despite in some reviews you read the opposite, I believe however that the block occurred as a result of a firmware update of the phone. Alternatively I could also buy an MMCX cable with type c connection, I would be interested to know your opinion on that too. Thanks!
Both Samsung and Google make Type-C adapters for about $10. Maybe they work better.

Dec 23, 2021 at 4:28 PM Post #5 of 5
Thanks to Everybody.
I own a pair of Soundpeats AIR3 and just bought a Samsung Type C Adapter on Ali...
But... Unfortunately I very often forget something at home, so I would like a pair of type c wired, not in ear headphones to keep in the office just in case.
So the question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back