Good sub-$100 DAP?
Apr 4, 2007 at 4:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

DickxLaurent

New Head-Fier
Hey. I'm looking to get a decent 1 or 2 GB DAP for a gift, and would like to spend as close to $50 as possible. I'm a little flexible on that, and if something with more memory is possible, that would be nice, but I doubt that's the case in my price range. And I'd choose a higher quality player with a lower capacity over a lesser quality player with a higher capacity.

Sandisk? Samsung?

Thanks!

Apr 4, 2007 at 6:08 PM Post #4 of 9
Insignia Video 2GB. Search it on ebay. 2nd Turn.

Apr 4, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

What is meant by "2nd Turn?"

The ** best ** (I'll stop using words like this since they aren't welcomed here) seller on ebay of the insignia video player.

Quote:

And would there be any reason to get the 2GB Insignia over the 4GB? Is there any difference other than capacity?

yeah, price rise and increase of capacity. Both players have the same set of features. But with a 2GB microSD card the 2GB goes to 4GB while the 4GB goes up to 6GB.

Apr 4, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by sayrum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
try the samsung yp-u2.
i can get it here (germany) for 70 euros (2 gb, fm radio and good sound quality!)

hmm . frankly , I wouldn't recommend samsung u2. Mine broke down after 2 months of playing and samsung refused to fix it since I bought it new from the eBay.
mad.gif
The sound is OK though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back