Good speakers and sub for computer audio
Jul 30, 2011 at 9:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Gorgatron

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys. I'm tired of headphones and am looking for a good speaker setup for my room. I'm hoping I can still use my audio-gd nfb-12 as the DAC if necessary. I would like at least 2 speakers and an individual sub.

I may make an offer to trade my dt 990 to this guy for this: http://www.overclock.net/audio/1032691-fs-ft-klipsch-promedia-5-1-a.html

Thoughts? Recommendations?

Jul 30, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #2 of 4
I'm not sure how much dt 990 is, but if you are in the market for some really cool speakers with some potential for not much coin - try the magneplanar MMG's. In the US its about 600 bucks a pair. Not sure if you can get them where you are? Highs and mids to die for. Definately need a sub.

Jul 30, 2011 at 11:34 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
I'm not sure how much dt 990 is, but if you are in the market for some really cool speakers with some potential for not much coin - try the magneplanar MMG's. In the US its about 600 bucks a pair. Not sure if you can get them where you are? Highs and mids to die for. Definately need a sub.

I would have to say $600 is quite out of my price range unfortunately. A little too much might I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back