Good Senn HD650 price Netherlands?
Oct 12, 2006 at 11:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Dzjudz

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys,

I'm very interested in buying the HD650. I'd be using it with my iRiver H340 and a RSA Hornet. However, the problem is the pricing of this particular headphone in the Netherlands. Prices at shops are regularly €399, and Dutch internet shops sell them for €333-399. I think these prices are outrageous.

This is where you come in. Can you point me to a shop (whether it be online or not) where the prices are somewhat more... uh... reasonable? I'd prefer to keep the locations of the 'real life' shops in the Netherlands, and online shops within the EU (for tax/customs reasons
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Thank you for viewing this thread and helping me out on my mission to great sound! Head-fi is a great resource!

Oct 12, 2006 at 12:09 PM Post #2 of 9
Ebay Germany, you can not get any cheaper than that.

http://audio.search.ebay.de/sennheis...sPageNameZWLRS

Groeten.
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzjudz
Hi guys,

I'm very interested in buying the HD650. I'd be using it with my iRiver H340 and a RSA Hornet. However, the problem is the pricing of this particular headphone in the Netherlands. Prices at shops are regularly €399, and Dutch internet shops sell them for €333-399. I think these prices are outrageous.

This is where you come in. Can you point me to a shop (whether it be online or not) where the prices are somewhat more... uh... reasonable? I'd prefer to keep the locations of the 'real life' shops in the Netherlands, and online shops within the EU (for tax/customs reasons
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Thank you for viewing this thread and helping me out on my mission to great sound! Head-fi is a great resource!

Oct 12, 2006 at 12:12 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore
Ebay Germany, you can not get any cheaper than that.

http://audio.search.ebay.de/sennheis...sPageNameZWLRS

Groeten.
wink.gif

Thank you. Are you sure this is reliable and that the 2-year warranty will be upheld by Sennheiser (do I get a receipt when I buy something on eBay)? I've never used eBay before, sorry if that's a dumb question. So if anybody knows of a shop apart from eBay, step forward as well
biggrin.gif
! Thanks.

Oct 12, 2006 at 12:17 PM Post #4 of 9
I have contact this one and he was pleased to sent me HD650 for like EUR 12, I think. Call hem and ask personally, that is what I did.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Kopfhoerer-Sennhe...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote:

Thank you. Are you sure this is reliable and that the 2-year warranty will be upheld by Sennheiser (do I get a receipt when I buy something on eBay)? I've never used eBay before, sorry if that's a dumb question. So if anybody knows of a shop apart from eBay, step forward as well
biggrin.gif
! Thanks.

Oct 12, 2006 at 12:43 PM Post #6 of 9
I have nothing but good experience with Ebay Germany. A lot of things came from there. And this one looks very trustful. He sales for ages on Ebay
wink.gif

Quote:

biggrin.gif
! Thanks.

Oct 12, 2006 at 1:35 PM Post #7 of 9
Okay good. Thanks.

Any opinions from other head-fi members? Is this the way I should go?

Oct 12, 2006 at 2:18 PM Post #8 of 9
I've recently bought one from mp3shop.nl for 333euro. Now I have a HD650 and peace of mind for 100 euros more.
wink.gif
. AFAIK there is another Dutch webshop where you can buy hd650 for even less but can't remember the name right now.

by the way this is my first post here, so..hi everybody.

Oct 12, 2006 at 2:57 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

biggrin.gif
! Thanks.

Last year I spoke the helpdesk in Almere after I received my senns from the States (also ebay), the guy told me it is covered Worldwide, wherever you bought them. A senn is a senn he said.

Good luck!

*edit* theres one for sale on MP

Hi Blof, or is it Bløf?
Paskal has the most beautiful voice in the Netherlands!
I love their new album 'Umoja'

sorry for TC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back