good portable headphone for Nomad Jukebox 3?
Oct 7, 2002 at 10:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

blankdisc

500+ Head-Fier
I bought a Nomad Jukebox 3. Since it provides solid sound, I do have a good headphone DT250-80, so i would like to get a good portable headphone. Someone can give me some sugggetion?
sony e888, koss kcs50, or something else?
Thank you!

Oct 8, 2002 at 1:39 AM Post #2 of 7
Hi blankdisc - one of the most often recommended inexpensive portable phones is the Koss KSC-35 (clip-on type phones with no headband). I own the Beyer DT250-80 too (love them) and recently bought the KSC-35 and am very happy with them both now. I'm very surprised at how great the ksc-35 performs for the size/cost. They're incredible.

Check out this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...threadid=17475

I'm sure you'll get other recommendations too, but I haven't tried the e888 or the etys which may be recommended too. You can't go wrong with the ksc-35 but they are tough to find now. They go for around $30 USD.

Fill out your profile so everyone can see what kind of music you like as this will help their recommendations too.

Hope this helps!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 8, 2002 at 2:04 AM Post #3 of 7
thank you for your reply.
I know koss kcs35 is a VERY good choice for me, but it is as hard as to find a dinosaur in the world.
that's why i only mentioned the Koss kcs50(i tried this one b4, very disappointed, maybe due to its high impedance, i dont know how it performances with NJ3).

Oct 8, 2002 at 2:46 AM Post #7 of 7
read the thread I cited in my first reply for more recommendations on phones and sources for obtaining ksc-35.

One source in that thread cited the following:
Quote:

Originally posted by Lindy
Got my KSC-35's a couple weeks ago from mrtibbs@att.net. Good price and prompt delivery. Just shoot an email his way. He responded to mine very quickly.

Check out this link also: where to buy koss ksc35?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back