Good place to buy obscure metal albums online?
May 29, 2007 at 4:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Zarathustra19

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm looking to buy some obscure metal I've recently been researching. Namely Riger, Helritt, and several other German, Norwegian, and Swedish bands that amazon.com doesn't carry. Anyone know of any good places online to buy? It would be a plus if they carried some vinyl versions as well.

May 29, 2007 at 6:06 AM Post #6 of 12
www.metal-archives.com
has bio/reviews of most metal bands as well as links to distributers/labels that should have the bands albums.

ebay.com is a wonderful site that a lot of metalheads somehow overlook. new albums on there are usually competitively priced. however, rarities can sometimes cost an arm and a leg.

www.sentinelsteel.com is a label that is huge with the power metal scene. might not be your style of metal but most active genres have their own great distros that specialize in their niche. if you know names of the genres you're most interested tell us and well do a better job helping you.

thanks for being interested in supporting bands and not being a total leech like so many these days.

May 29, 2007 at 2:30 PM Post #8 of 12
Thanks guys, these should get me started pretty well.

\m/

Nov 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #10 of 12
Hey my friend.

If you want really awesome metal Records I sell them and import them from Europe. I Live in PA as well and travel to record shows all over the place.  My site is  http://metalrecords.org

Everything from black metal to Prog Rock

If you are looking for anything let me know, i have lots and lots of out of print stuff.  Truemetalwarriorrestore@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/truemetalwarriorrecord

Nov 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM Post #11 of 12
Discogs.com. Best site *ever* for finding stuff you just can't find anywhere else. 

Dec 11, 2012 at 5:13 PM Post #12 of 12
I always find the bands website or facebook page, and follow links to the website they sell their music on. hasn't failed me yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back