Good pair of bluetooth on ear headphones for $200-300?
Dec 6, 2023 at 5:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

hd101

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I've been out of the loop for a while and I'm searching for on ear headphones that are Bluetooth and good build quality. The headphones being made out of metals would be nice but not essential.

The sound signature is not so important but anything that's suited more towards mainstream music is ideal. Nothing too flat, something a bit more exciting.

I'm not sure what are the most popular on ear bluetooth headphones these days. I would appreciate any recommendations. Even if its slightly over my budget, that's also fine.

EDIT: Oh and no ANC!

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2023 at 6:32 AM Post #2 of 4
The best out of a dozen or so BT headphones I've tried are the Bower & Wilkins PX7 carbon edition. Build quality is top notch. The Sennheiser Momentum 4 sound great also. All BT headphones have noise cancelling but it's easy to just turn it off and never use it. With either one you can't go wrong. The Bose QC45 is the most comfortable, B&E has best build quality, but Sennheiser sounded the best. They're all pretty close to each other though, just the things I remember standing out when trying them for a few days.

Dec 6, 2023 at 6:36 AM Post #3 of 4
The best out of a dozen or so BT headphones I've tried are the Bower & Wilkins PX7 carbon edition. Build quality is top notch. The Sennheiser Momentum 4 sound great also. All BT headphones have noise cancelling but it's easy to just turn it off and never use it. With either one you can't go wrong. The Bose QC45 is the most comfortable, B&E has best build quality, but Sennheiser sounded the best. They're all pretty close to each other though, just the things I remember standing out when trying them for a few days.
Thanks for the response. All your recommendations appear to be over ear headphones rather than on ears. The recipient has a preference for on ear headphones. Do you know of any good on ear headphones? The only one on the list right now is beats (and I'm doing my best to try and avoid that one).

Dec 6, 2023 at 1:17 PM Post #4 of 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back