GOOD NEWS : The Denon C710 are IN STOCK again at B&H PhotoVideo for 99$ only
Aug 31, 2009 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

ARSENAL FOREVER

New Head-Fier
[size=small]Just Now it is announced that they are in stock
beerchug.gif

I ordered them Just minutes before posting this thread .. I am the first one to buy them I think
biggrin.gif
xD
The C710 IEMs + Sony Hybrid Eartips + 7$ shipping to NY + tax 10$ = [size=medium]127$[/size] Amazing deal
o2smile.gif

Get them fast before they get out of stock because they are highly recommendable
tongue.gif
[/size]

Aug 31, 2009 at 11:20 PM Post #2 of 13
I've heard the Sony EX tips work better. Those are the tips I used before I lost one of them since they were just extras I had on hand and were more comfortable.

Aug 31, 2009 at 11:24 PM Post #3 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by jj94 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've heard the Sony EX tips work better. Those are the tips I used before I lost one of them since they were just extras I had on hand and were more comfortable.

I dont know much about tips
biggrin.gif
But I think the hybrid tips are more recommendable by many guys in this forum soo I will give them a try
popcorn.gif

BTW thnxx buddy
wink.gif

Sep 1, 2009 at 1:05 AM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by zackw419 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it says out of stock???

Maybe they brought a small quantity
mad.gif
confused_face(1).gif
I bought one from them 2 hours ago

Good luck buddy try to add your e-mail so that u get an e-mail as soon as it gets In stock
smile.gif

Sep 1, 2009 at 2:38 AM Post #7 of 13
Amazon sells them for 105... not a big deal

Sep 1, 2009 at 3:48 PM Post #11 of 13
The Sony Hybrid tips do fit the C710's, the tube is just a bit narrower and made of a thicker silicone, so you just have to push them down onto the earphone nozzle a bit harder. They'll go without too much fuss though.

I do find the EX tips to open up the treble and soundstage though, without losing any bass quality. They seem to be a better match for the Denons.

Sep 3, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #13 of 13
Yep. That's dem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back