Good Music streaming services?
Oct 13, 2015 at 10:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

insertwordshere

Head-Fier
As I am broke ass student who dipped their feet into the audiophile realm, I am looking for something to replace my current Spotify subscription.
I currently own a pair of Sennheiser hd 280 pro (and a gaming headset. With some cheap ass Ear Buds) planning to buy the Sennheiser MX 375. Tell me your thoughts about that by the way.
But, no matter how good my cans (not actual cans) are, without a good source of music, those meticulous details simply won't be reproduced.
I know alot of you might say streaming sucks and something like that. But like I said. I can't afford an enormous CD collection. And that's why I'm asking which music streaming service is the best.
These are the factors I'm considering.
Price. The cheaper the better.
Quality. Duh. It doesn't have to be FLAC (as that would be a little bit more expensive), but the minimum requirement is to have a 320kbps mp3 streaming. I'm switching because only 1/6 of the library is in 320kb. And I can't believe I paid for that. (But the main reason is because of the terrible Curation)
Curation: main reason why I ditched Spotify.
Support for blackberry: I own a blackberry passport. Although it runs Android apps, but this feature is flawed. Some apps may not run at all.
THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back