Good Luck to Audio&Me!!
Aug 7, 2002 at 1:54 AM Post #17 of 40
Good luck and thank you.

Aug 7, 2002 at 4:09 AM Post #19 of 40
Good Luck A&M

Don't worry about the previously mentioned games. Just do the best you can and you'll be fine.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 7, 2002 at 10:01 AM Post #22 of 40
Good luck Audio,hope you can fit in a bit of photography too.

All the best

Setmenu
biggrin.gif

Aug 7, 2002 at 2:48 PM Post #24 of 40
I was Talking to the NAVY recruiter in the area and he says that recruits in basic cannot recieve mail but are allowed to use the net once a week for an hour or so.I would like Sun to know that we all appreciate what he has done.I hope to see this post reflect all our best wishes and thanks when he finally does get a chance to read it in a few weeks.Let's hear it from all of you who have not yet posted.remember that people like Sun make the sacrifices that allow us the freedom to live our daily lives.If you don't know anyone who has served in the millitary or don't know active millitary personnel now is your chance to show your support.

Sun will be back home in mid October for a few weeks and then will be stationed temporarily at Penscola,Florida.I would have to think he will then be carrier bound.I have lived on a carrier and it was not pleasent.they run short of non-duty supplies constantly.I would have killed for AA batteries or soft toilet paper.I did tell Sun that reading and writing can be theraputic and he accepted my offer of writing materials,so I look forward to hearing from him.

You guys have no idea how lonely and unappreciated soldiers sometimes feel when stationed far from home.I belong to several MARINES family forums and coorespondant networks.Sometimes a letter or an email will lift spirits immensely.Even if none of us does that I think if Sun saw that this thread was filled with remarks from his friends at head-fi it would make him feel good.

Aug 7, 2002 at 3:12 PM Post #25 of 40
Good luck Sun, we will keep you in our prayers. As Tubey mentioned, when you are on your ship and find you are in need of anything (batteries, soft TP, etc), and can get to Head-Fi, send me a PM with you needs and APO and I'll get it to you.

Aug 7, 2002 at 10:28 PM Post #28 of 40
Best of luck A&M. Take care of your self, and try not to get too seasick!
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2002 at 6:48 PM Post #30 of 40
Take care A&M and keep your head down. My brother was in the Navy for a few years and now he works at the Naval Base in Jacksonville, Florida. The only job I think he ever had after getting out of the Navy. Last I heard he was going to retire in about 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back