Good line out cable for iPhone
Mar 31, 2010 at 11:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

zurdyo

New Head-Fier
Hey all,

I've read through all posts regarding this issue and noticed that they're all pretty old and many of the links contained in those threads aren't working anymore.

So I was curious to hear from you what good quality line out cables you would suggest in the under-$50 price range to connect my iPhone to my car stereo's mini-jack aux input.

Thank you!
smily_headphones1.gif

Z

Apr 1, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #2 of 6
Check these out...

Excellent quality, excellent price, range of options and sizes:

iPod/iPhone cables and MP3 player cables, Docking connector, Stereo RCA, 3.5mm mini phone plug cables

I own one and wouldn't pay more for the overpriced ones. Made to your custom length or preset ones on their site.

From their website:

Features

• Silver plated Teflon insulated conductors to limit negative effects of oxidation
• Dual, Tight Twisted Pairs for superior noise free performance
• Extremely low Capacitance for excellent frequency response
• All contacts are Professionally Silver Soldered with medical grade silver solder
• Quality Neutrik mini Connector with Gold Plating
• Strong Strain Relief on both ends for durability
• Techflex Jacket

Apr 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM Post #3 of 6
Looks nice, thanks LTE!
smily_headphones1.gif

I wish I had mentioned before that, being from Italy, I'd need to purchase from Europe, for any product coming from the US has a 20% further taxation applied!
frown.gif

Anything in UK or Germany?

Thanks again!
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 11, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #6 of 6
^ x2. I'd also check into seeing if you can get a forum member to make one for you as well. From my experiences you can get a better cable for a lower price if someone here makes it. (Probably gonna take longer though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back